Container: Glass bottle, 5.44kg (12lbs)
Order number: 100137
Country of origin: USA
Customs tariff number: 34039900
RoHS compliant: Yes
Hazardous goods classification: No
The 3M™ Novec™ 1720 Electronic Grade Coating adds easy clean to a variety of surfaces, e.g. flat glass displays and mobile electronic device components.
It is a clear solution of a 0.1 wt% fluorosilane polymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent. The coating dries to a thin, transparent and permanent film with excellent hydrophobic and oleophobic properties. It adheres covalently to glass and metal oxide layers and protects steel, aluminium, composites and a variety of other surfaces. The coating material air-dries in few minutes, but needs to be thermally post-cured (e.g. in the heating furnace).
- Excellent anti-wetting, anti-stiction and anti-migration properties
- Bonds to many different surfaces, such as glass, metals and metal oxides
- Easy to apply and to process
- Air pre-drying takes few minutes; must be thermally post-cured
- No hazardous goods classification