Container: Plastic canister, 25l
Order number: 100202
Manufacturer: Dr. O.K. Wack Chemie GmbH
Country of origin: Germany
RoHS compliant: Yes
Hazardous goods classification: No
Precision cleaning agent for anhydrous co-solvent processes.
Solvent-based cleaner designed specifically for US dipping plants. Can be used undiluted as pre-cleaner or as HFE co-solvent.
Ideal for removing flux residues of leaded and lead-free pastes from components, power modules and discrete lead-frame components.
Benefits compared to other components:
- Very good results with leaded and lead-free soldering pastes
- Higher wire-bonding and molding qualities at power modules and discrete lead-frame components
- Low risk of excessive foaming during HFE co-solvent processes
- Wider concentration range for process control
- Stabilised cooling lid and minimised HFE consumption
- Completely anhydrous cleaning process including fast drying without residues
- Low ionic contamination