Container: Metal canister, 5l
Order number: 100693
Country of origin: France
RoHS compliant: Yes
Hazardous goods classification: Yes, UN3082
Viscosity: 55 cSt
Temperature range: -50°C to +150°C
Drying time: few seconds under UV LED light
Certifications: UL 94V0 NF EN 61086
The UV-LED cure technology is a new process which is safe for the user as in contrast to conventional UV lamps the UV-LED lamps do not contain mercury nor generate ozone. The curing under UV-LED light is as fast as under UV lamps. However, it is a power-saving process requiring no exhaust air system. ABchimie is the only manufacturer providing conformal coatings specifically designed for the curing under LED light.
ABchimie526 UV LED DS55 is a transparent coating to protect printed circuit boards in climatic difficult conditions. The UV-LED dual cure technology is also suitable for curing in covered areas. This coating is suitable for all ranges of application requiring short process times.
- Excellent adhesion in difficult climatic conditions
- Fluorescent under UV light for easy inspection
- Operating temperature range between -55°C up to +150°C
- Can be safely soldered through without toxic gases
- Resistant to mould growth
- Ozone-free, ultrafast UV curing (395 nm at 8W/cm²)
- No VOC
- Moisture curing in covered areas
- Low viscosity at selected coating systems for a coating thickness of 80µm
- EN IEC 61086 and UL certified
The coating material can be applied with a brush, by pad printing, or using a computer controlled airless spray equipment. For curing, the conformal coating should be exposed to UV-LED light for 0.2 seconds at least. A higher UV light dosage does not impair the coating.