Container: Metal canister, 5l
Order number: 100671
Country of origin: France
Customs tariff number: 32089019
RoHS compliant: Yes
Hazardous goods classification: Yes, UN1123
Removable: Yes, with SND
Temperature range: -65°C to +150°C
Drying time: 10 to 15mins
Certification: UL 94V0 NF EN 61086
Flexible, transparent, non-toxic acrylic coating material with blue reflection providing the highest robustness for your printed circuit boards, switching circuits and assemblies.
· Excellent adhesion under several climatic conditions
· Fluorescent under UV light for easy inspections
· Wide temperature range (-65°C up to +150°C)
· Can be safely soldered through without toxic gases (contains no isocynat).
· Resistant to mould growth
· Can be completely removed with ABchimie SND or DNS solvents
· Very good dielectric properties
· UL, IPC-CC-830 and EN NF 61086-2 certified
The acrylic coating material can be applied with a brush, by dipping or with a spray gun. It dries at room temperature after from 5 to 10 minutes. No curing in the oven required.
Also available as aerosol (AVR80 400).