Container: Spray can, 400ml
Order number: 100670
Country of origin: France
Customs tariff number: 32089019
RoHS compliant: Yes
Hazardous goods classification: Yes, UN1993
Removable: Yes, with SND
Temperature range: -65°C to +150°C
Drying time: 10 to 15mins
Certifications: UL 94V0 NF EN 61086
Flexible, transparent, non-toxic, acrylic coating in the spray can with blue reflection providing the highest robustness for your printed circuit boards, switching circuits and assemblies. Can be applied in thick layers.
- Excellent adhesion under several climatic conditions
- Fluorescent under UV light for easy inspections
- Wide temperature range (-65°C up to +150°C)
- Can be safely soldered through without toxic gases (contains no isocynat).
- Resistant to mould growth
- Can be completely removed with ABchimie SND or DNS solvents
- Very good dielectric properties
- UL, IPC-CC-830 and EN NF 61086-2 certified
The acrylic coating for spraying application. The coating dries at room temperature after from 5 to 10 minutes and cures after 24 hours completely. The curing time can be accelerated in the oven by 2 hours at 90°C or by 4 hours at 60°C.