Container: Steel canister, 15kg
Order number: 100103
Country of origin: USA
Customs tariff number: 38140090
RoHS compliant: Yes
Hazardous goods classification: No
The 3M™ Novec™ 71IPA Engineered Fluid is no longer available as 25kg-container.
The 3M™ Novec™ 71IPA Engineered Fluid is made for precision cleaning and degreasing of slightly contaminated components. It is an eco-friendly replacement for, e.g. CFC-113 and HCFC-141b.
- Excellent environmental performance
- Safe to use
- No hazardous goods classification
The 3M™ Novec™ 71IPA Engineered Fluid is an azeotropic mixture consisting of methoxy-nonafluorobutane and isopropyl. This true azeotrope is clear and colourless. Due to its increased polarity, low surface tension and constant composition during boiling, this fluid is ideal for precision cleaning and rinsing. It removes efficiently contamination, light oils or fingerprints from metal, plastic and glass surfaces.
The medium is non-conductive and non-flammable. Therefore, it provides a high user operational safety.
- Cleaning of electronic components and assemblies
- Cleaning of glass and metal surfaces of filigrane structure
- Additive to specific chemical medium production
- Global warming potential GWP=297
- Zero ozone depleting potential=0
- Low viscosity
- Boiling point: 54,8°C
- Low surface tension
- Residue-free drying during vapour cleaning phase
- Low toxicity at appropriate use